Pacific Divas Competition
Terms and Conditions
Instructions on how to participate in this promotion run by Sky Network Television Limited (“Promoter”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition name: Pacific Divas Ticket Giveaway
2. The start and finish dates of the competition: The promotion commences at 7:00am on 20 November 2019 and closes at 3:00pm on 22 November 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Details of how to enter the competition: Entry into the promotion consists of completing a Facebook Lead Ad from the Prime TV Facebook page. Entrants will need to provide their name, email address and an explanation of why they and a friend would like to go to the Pacific Divas competition Live Event
4. The date of the prize draw or determination: Once the entrant has clearly followed the instructions (stated above), Sky will announce the winner on the Prime Television Social Media Page and contact all winners via Email
5. Details of the prize(s): There are 5 Double Passes to be won
6. Prize cannot be redeemed/exchanged for cash
7. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion. Each entrant completely releases Facebook & Twitter from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expenses, damage, personal injury or death suffered by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded at law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
11. Refer to SKY Standard Competition Terms: SKY Standard Competition Terms apply to this competition.