Support - Prime
How to tune in on Freeview
How to get Prime’s Alternate Audio feeds on the Freeview platforms.
Because Prime’s implementation of the alternate audio feed deviates from Freeview rules & supported audio codes, the way you switch to Prime’s alternate audio feeds depend on what device you’re using.
Here’s a guide on how you can access Alternate Audio A (ALA) & Alternate Audio B (ALB) on popular devices tuned to Prime on the Freeview platforms:
- Go to SETTINGS / MENU on your TV (or PVR/Set-top box if one is connected to your TV).
- Navigate to LANGUAGE settings.
- Select the code listed for your TV / box below to turn on the ALA or ALB alternate audio feeds on Prime:
- LG: ALA or Albanian
- TCL: Unknown or Albanian
- Panasonic: ALA or ALB
- Dish TV boxes: ALA or ALB
- Konka: ALA or ALB
- Sony: ALA or Albanian
- Samsung: Undefined or Undefined (there’s no distinction between ALA or ALB on Samsung TVs – please try one to see if it’s your desired alternate audio feed, and switch to the other if not)
What's the best way to watch Prime Video on PC and devices?
For the best viewing experience with Prime video you must have the following supported devices:
PC & Mac on the following browsers current version and the previous version.
- iOS on Safari, FF and Chrome
- iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- ipad mini, 3, 4, Pro
- Android on Chrome and Safari
- Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge
- Galaxy Note 2,3, 4, 5, 8, 10.1, Pro
- Google Nexus 5 by LG
- Huawei Nexus 6P